Monday, October 19, 2015

October Birchbox and Essence Beauty Box Opening

     Wow! I thought last month was fun, but what could be better than doubling the treat with the newest addition to the subscription box world? Essence Magazine now has its own monthly service, the Essence Beauty Box. This box honestly thrilled me. First of all, the products-each one of them-were relevant to me...my hair, my skin, my complexion...I could use every single thing in the box! That was worth the 15.99 a month, a bit more than the 9.99 Birchbox price. The sample sizes were also rather generous. 
     
     But I'm not dismissing my pretty Birchbox, which always rocks the packaging with their cool designs, and the pink Breast Cancer Awareness box did not disappoint! What a great addition to my growing collection. What will I do with them all?!!!!!

Check out both of these awesome boxes for yourself by clicking on the links next to the pictures.

       And don't forget to watch my October unboxing on my channel at http://youtu.be/EoL9fkiAQYA !






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig