Saturday, April 23, 2016

Having a COOLA Day!


The only time I fully dress my face with makeup is when I am shooting for my blog. So, when I received my sample of COOLA spf 30 Makeup Setting spray in a previous Birchox, I gave it a try. I liked the way it set my makeup, and gave it a glowing, matte finish that lasted through take after take. I decided to make a purchase of the full size product.

It was not cheap. At 36.00, I hoped it would still perform the same way as my little sample bottle did. I purposefully applied makeup today, sans the foundation, but a generous layer of everything else; shadow, liner, mascara, concealer, contour/illuminator, powder and bronzer. I followed the directions labeled on the COOLA Spray bottle, and let it have its way with my face.


By the end of the day, I noticed a bit of crepe and fine lines around my eyes; something I do not normally see. I had to remember, however that I had a layer of makeup on my skin.









Check out my video on youtube to see how the day with the COOLA went!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig