Monday, July 25, 2016

Birchbox Unboxing July 2016

  Hello World, Let's Do This!   


Birchbox is getting really good at sending products that match customer's profiles. This month, my box took a little longer than usual (or so it seemed); everyone else got their box earlier in the month. This didn't phase me, however, because after all, I did order add-ons with my Birchbox this month, and got a bigger order. Maybe it took time to get my shipment ready.  I also noticed the unboxings on YouTube: Most of the items being "unboxed" were things I was already sent. This worried me a little bit, because that was the last thing I wanted was a box full of reruns...but Birchbox knows me! My items were nothing like anyone else's,  yet they still reflected this month's theme: Hello World, Let's Do This! ...and for that I was grateful!





    My add-ons were two items this month:

Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream - This completes my skin care regimen that I have had for a few years now: The Ultra Facial Collection Cleanser, Toner and Cream.  Kiehls keeps my skin clean and hydrated, and I love how my wrinkles seem to forget to show up on my face after I have applied the Facial Cream. I am also very happy that Birchbox has now included these wonderful products in their list of skin care products. Now, I can buy and earn points for more items at Birchbox buying things I would already purchase!

Sunnylife Retrosounds Radio - Being a kid of the '70's I love bright, retro-colored stuff, so when I saw this cute speaker/radio, I grabbed it up to put away for a Christmas gift for a well-deserving loved one. You hook it up to your phone, tablet or mp3 device to provide nice, loud sound at picnics, sleepovers, or trips to the beach...anywhere you want to share music with others. I am hoping that this makes it under the tree this year!!

My favorite item in the box this month has to be my Smashbox X-Rated mascara. I love the way it extends my eyelashes with no clumping, and the sample is ample...not quite full-sized, but more than enough while I'm waiting for my order!

Visit and subscribe to my channel and like my video. Check out more episodes on TheAlvinvision for talks on tea, beauty and more Birchbox Unboxings!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig