Saturday, November 28, 2015

November Birchbox Opening

Not a showstopper, but the box always rocks!
Nothing is perfect. Glitches often occur, but when you are paying a monthly fee, you expect for them not to; your 9.99 or 15.99 fee should be met with what you pay for; a quality product that does not disappoint. Oh well...so much for that!

My Essence Beauty Box did not arrive this month due to a series of unfortunate events that the Essence Beauty Box staff could have avoided. I am not pleased, and will no longer be a customer if there are problems with my December box. 

As for Birchbox, as usual, the box itself was attractive. But the products this month? Meh...
There were very small samples of things that did not WOW me. I am beginning to feel a bit punished for simply being a regular customer. Praises are heavily bestowed upon those who upgrade their boxes every month...by that, I mean that they pay extra. I am not doing that. Give me a quality product for the 10.00 I am paying you. They are samples...I am sure that it can be done. 

At any rate, I have uploaded my November Opening. In it, I also give a little information on my transitioning experience and how my hair is coming along since I have decided to go natural. Since I have learned to maintain my locks, I am becoming more and more pleased with the results. It is a process, but caring for your hair takes time and effort. 

Visit Birchbox today to subscribe for your box. It is still quite a delight to receive something every month, even if the contents seem a little off at one time. For the most part, I still think it is one of the best programs out there. 

You can watch my November Birchbox Opening by clicking here:  Alvin's Birchbox



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig