Sunday, December 20, 2015

Birchbox December Opening

The samples this month are great! Plus I got a tasty chocolatey snack!
To visit the site, click here: Birchbox


     The Holidays are here! And boy, did Birchbox deliver the goods this month in celebration of the winter months ahead. I am happy to announce that the 9.99 per month subscription service did not disappoint with their five samples for December; they even added a bonus snack sample to enjoy.

   I believe that everything-every single thing- in my box this month is something that I can use and is relevant to my profile. It shows me that the team at Birchbox is paying attention and strives to satisfy each and every customer. From the charming blue dotted box and pink tissue paper, to the lip color that immensely surprised me, this December has been an act of over-delivering, and that makes my 10.00 a month a worthwhile investment.

Remember, if you wish to join Birchbox, it's easy! Simply click on the link below the photo above to visit the site. There are great samples, points and cool rewards that brighten your month, and full-sized versions of the sample selections that become your favorites. To see what's inside this month's box,  watch the opening on my YouTube channel, TheAlvinVision ...click here: December Box Opening!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig