Sunday, January 24, 2016

Birchbox January Opening

Happy 2016! How will you define this New Year?

The year of ________________

Strength?
Fearlessness?
Joy?
Gratitude?
Risks?
Creativity?
Ambition?

What will you fill in this blank? Birchbox asks the same question this month with their January box. The samples inside are things that can get you to thinking about embarking on the new and exciting, whatever that may be! Start the New Year off right with a new skin routine, lip color or eye liner that you have never tried...bold and fabulous!

Birchbox is a monthly subscription program that brings beauty samples right to your door for 10.00 a month. I love the beautiful boxes and the many small surprises that I get to sample, and when I review the items I try, I earn points in the Birchbox store to get full size products for free! You can visit Birchbox and subscribe by clicking here. Watch the opening of my Birchbox on my channel The Alvinvision. Become a subscriber to my channel to watch more!

Fill in YOUR "Year of _____" word in the comments below!
Happy New Year!


Share:

3 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig