Saturday, January 9, 2016

Essence Beauty Box...November? Yep.

Well, it has finally arrived.

    There is so much I could say about my experience with Essence Beauty Box, but I won't. To regale the whole encounter would not serve anyone, so...yeah.

     I not only received one November box, but two. Yes, about that...

     The contents of the box for November were ample, considering October was its inaugural launch. The second box is substantial, with products that are not too pricey and easily accessible in neighborhood retail and grocery stores.


While I was more excited by the contents in the October box, this month's box was still filled with clever surprises. I did find one sample that peaked my interest: the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara. With its obscenely large brush, and its reputation for creating a 104% increase in lash volume, I honestly believed that I had a find. When I tried it, however, it under-delivered.  At 22.00 for the full size product, I expected a lot more.

     I was pleasantly surprised by the Black Opal Color Splurge Luxe Matte Lipstick. They included a red sample, that was bright, but still complementing for my skin tone.  I did have to reapply after my meal, but the color did not run and lasted through the evening. And at 7.50? A great buy! I really liked it.   

For more about the products in the Essence Beauty Box for November, check out my channel, AlvinVision and if you'd like to become a subscriber, click here.  It is important to note that funds are withdrawn as early as the 20th of the month for the following monthly delivery... just speaking from experience.
   
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig